"Master Infobase Not Found" or "Find" one of the Titles
This message is caused if the cd is not in the drive when the Bonus Title's icon is selected. If you are receiving this message do the following:
- Go to "Drives" on the "Find" window (if this window is already closed choose "File", choose "Open", and then proceed as follows).
- Change the drive letter in "Drives" to match your CDRom drive letter.
- Change the folder or directory to "Bonus"
- Look in the large window under "File Name:" for the following files:
quotes.nfo - for Famous Quotes (if installed)
america.nfo - for CD Sourcebook of American History (if installed)
members.nfo - for Early LDS Membership
factbook.nfo - for World Factbook (if installed)
- Click on this file.
- Click on "OK".
- The Library should come up.
Back to the Top
Back to Collectors Library 95 Solutions